Tourist Information Centre
Droitwich Spa is a town with a rich and unique history, having been an inhabited site for more than 2,000 years. We can boast our very own saint, an authentic Pilgrim Father and a rather extravagant 19th century builder!
Nestled in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside, Droitwich Spa is situated on massive deposits of brine, which has been extracted here since ancient times. There is plenty to see and do both in Droitwich and the surrounding area.
Some top attractions are:
What we do
- Bus and train timetables for local routes
- Local walks information
- Excellent selection of free brochures allowing visitors to discover places to visit and things to see and do, all over the UK, but especially in and around the beautiful county of Worcestershire.
- Very comprehensive selection of free literature offering UK-wide holiday information (excluding Scotland)
- Ticket bookings for Royal Motorways, Elgar Coaches, Prospect, Whittle's and Johnson's coach trips
- Ticket bookings for various local events and concerts (please ask for details)
- Brass Rubbing Centre with 25 brass plates, ranging from King Henry VIII and his many wives to heraldic beasts and animals
- Gift shop stocking an exciting range of local produce and souvenirs